Looking back, as I am sometimes prone to do, I have experienced success and failure. Working hard at my professional role, as well as offering my knowledge of travel to my clients, I also learned the value of excellent customer service. Delivering one without the other was, and is still not an option. The importance of repeat business is, I believe key to continuing success, and without those skills, makes it difficult to succeed.
My learning of the travel industry started at the age of 16, stamping brochures ( yes there was life before a computer or smartphone ), making coffee and being the office junior. It was also not a bad way to learn about life and respecting a superior.
Currently I am studying A level law, and whilst I may never become a lawyer, there are elements of current consumer law which are very relevant and useful to lifestyle.
I have also studied healthy living and eating and have volunteered in local Change for Life projects.
Learning these extra skills has encouraged me to develop an area of the market which would free up more leisure time to spend with special people.
My failures are well documented, and taught me a lesson I will never forget. I’m moving forward now…..
I have always loved organising ( some may say bossy! ) so the idea of Newcastle Girl Friday was born, carrying out tasks which have previously taken so much of people’s free time.
It’s a new business concept for me at least, aiming to provide an ‘at home PA ‘ service, although travel will always be my specialist subject.
· Let me suggest your future holiday options to meet, match and exceed your expectations. From concept to delivery, the whole experience of booking travel should be happy and enjoyable and the journey should be easy.
Let me help fulfil your dreams with a once in a lifetime holiday
· Let me save you money on your energy bills
· Let me return unwanted or unliked purchases and get your refunds. No more waiting in queues at the Post Office.
· Let me source your new domestic appliances
· Let me give you new ideas to freshen up the living areas in your home, a haven of peace and tranquillity away from your working environment
In fact anything you need help with, give me a call, there’s no contract, just a flat fee of £20 per hour or in the case of energy savings a one off 20% fee of your annual saving.
Let me use my time and energy so you don’t use yours, and make your home life easier.